Monday, January 27, 2014

Continuing to be thankful (Reasons 58-60)

Reason 58: I'm thankful that I have been able to see a few of my old customers so that I can share with them that I'll be moving on from Starbucks soon.
Reason 59: I'm thankful that we have such a nice wine country in our back yard basically. James and I had a lot of fun going on a mini wine tour and it made me think of how people always talk about going to tour wineries in Napa or perhaps the Columbia Valley or in Italy or France and here just a half hour drive or so away we have several wineries all with really good wine and very friendly staff. It was a lot of fun!
Reason 60: I am very thankful that I've been given an opportunity to work with children and to get paid to do so. I had my first day at my new job and I loved it. I got to play UNO and LEGOS and read and laugh and it was awesome!

No comments: